March 25, 2010

Play Mat

At Lindy's doctor appointment this week the doctor was telling me about the milestones she'll be reaching soon. Within the next month she should start batting at things we put in front of her and at four months she should start reaching for them. The doctor also said we should stimulate her by putting toys in front of her and that the mats with the dangling toys above the baby is a great thing to use. Unfortunately, we dont' have one of those play mats.

I told my dad about the appointment and the milestones she should be reaching soon. He told my mom and she went out and bought Lindy a little play mat. She just can't resist buying her stuff. I think it's funny. I love it though. So now Lindy has this darling pink and green play mat with lots of toys dangling from it. It even plays music. I put her on it today and she was completely mesmerized. She normally hates being on her back and will cry after just a minute or so. But on the mat, she lied there for about 10 minutes at least before even fussing. She loves it! See?

1 comment:

Liz said...

How cute! Don't you love Grandma's! Especially because Lindy is the 1st Grandchild, ya she'll totally get spoiled! My mom was that way with Benjamin! It's great! Cute picture!