March 8, 2010

Dance Performance

About a month ago, somebody asked Allan and I if we would choreograph a dance routine, teach it to a few couples and perform it at a stake activity. We willingly agreed. Because I had just had a baby, I wasn't up to it when we needed to start so Mishimmy graciously stepped in for me. She helped (and by help I mean she did most of it) us choreograph it and teach it.

It turned out really well! We had so much fun teaching and especially performing. We both love to perform but hadn't done it for a long time. And it felt so good to dance and even do a lift so quickly after having a baby. It inspired a bit of confidence. :)


The whole group
(Don't the boys look great in bowties?)


Hot Ladies

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I'm glad you two got to strut your stuff. It's awesome you'll always have something you love to do together to bring you together. And you're both so talented. It's crazy how far dancing taken you and how far you've come dancing. Wish I could have seen you! Although it was fun to be with Lindy :) I'd love to pick up a hobby Brad and I could do together.. other than watching sports :)Not that I have a problem with that I'm just thinking a hobby that's a little more interactive.