May 7, 2009

The New Apartment

Ok, some people wanted to see what our new apartment looks like so I did a tour of it and posted it below. Allan and I are doing well, besides being very sore. I decided to put the work out room to good use last night and up and ran 3 miles. Ok, I up and ran 2.5 and walked .5. But still, not too bad for not having run in...a very long time. I'm proud of myself. My calves are pretty sore, but not as bad as I thought they'd be so go me! Allan is walking around neighborhoods for hours and hours everyday so needless to say, he's sore too. But he got his first sale yesterday!! So it was worth it. I start selling next week, after I get some furniture in our apartment. As you can see in the video, it's bare. Thanks all for your love and support. We miss and love you!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Love it! Thanks for the video.It looks so nice. I'm glad you ended up in such a sweet place. Now I know what you're talking about :) I still wanna see the table and chairs you moved yourself- muscle woman! Oh and the sweet loveseat. Thanks again for the video! I'll talk to you soon.

Michelle said...

How do you like Texas? I hope you are having fun! I miss you!

Karenvizzy said...

awww you are too cute! I love that you say you love it so much!

Liz said...

Awe! I'm so glad you posted that. It was like I was actually there. Way cute apt. BTW, Benjamin was asking for Allan all day today. We miss you guys!