May 20, 2009

Just For Laughs

Because my last post was more on the sad side, I'm doing another one to show everyone that it's not all bad here. We're actually having a lot of fun. We've gotten to be good friends with Chadd, another salesman here on our team. He comes over and hangs out with us a lot. Below are pictures of Allan and Chadd after they played Pretty Pretty Princess with me. Allan actually won, which is incredibly rare. He was pretty excited (no pun intended).



Out knocking doors, we're getting quite a bit of sun. I've been burned quite a bit and we're getting some wicked farmers tans. I'm trying to lay out everyday to get rid of it. So just for those who need a laugh, here ya go. 

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Ok so I totally though this kid's name was Chaz for some reason. Not ChaD. Wow...I must be using speaker phone too often. Definately not what I expected, he looks really young. Regardless of the fact that my imagination wasn't very accurate... I'm so glad you two have found such good friends! P.P.P. proves it!

That farmers tan is smokin' :) But look on the bright side you ARE getting much more sun than you would have normally at your desk job here. I've gotta get some sun or you're going to come back darker than me. Brad's tan- annoying, but if you came back darker than me... that would be pitiful.

LOVE YOU! :) Someone's gotta have beautiful porcelain ivory skin!

Liz said...

Wow, Allan is one ugly girl. Ha, ha.