May 15, 2009

Birthday Party

Things here in TX are busy to say the least. We finally got some furniture and it's looking like home. We're still working on a bed. I tell ya, air mattresses do NOT work for long periods of time.

Allan and I get to our daily meetings at 11 or 12 and then knock doors from 2-4 and then from 5-8. It can get pretty exhausting, but it's so exciting and worth it when we get sales. And we've both been meeting our minimum of 1 per day. Allan's even gotten 3 in a day and I got 2 a couple of days ago so we're getting better!

And I just have to say that I really enjoy working with all guys. They are SO funny and really laid back and fun to be around. No drama! It's great.

I had a fantastic birthday on the 12th. I was thinking it probably wouldn't be the best since I was away from family & friends and had to knock doors all day, but it was great! Allan made me breakfast and got me a hibiscus plant. Hibiscus is my favorite flower & it doesn't grow in UT so I was excited when I saw it here for the first time. At work everyone was wishing me happy birthday and that evening, a few of the guys came over for ice cream. And Whitney, Pete's fiance, (yep, he's engaged!) came over during the day and completely decorated the apt. The pics are below. It was awesome! So all in all, a great day.






3 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh I wish I could have been there. We all know I am NOT on top of things but keep your eyes out for a package in the next few weeks. I love the pictures and I'm so glad things are going well. I love you! Give me a call when you have a minute. I miss talking to you. I do understand you're busy though. (on a side not I just accidentally typed busty instead of busy... lol! just had to share:))

ncarroll said...

Hi Lexi,
Happy Late B-day. Noticed that the sewing machine came to your party too. OK, so I am silly. But I am short and cute so no prob. Keep up the fantastic selling. I have explained to all that have asked that you will be back in the fall. Love ya,
Nedra

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Lexi! I feel like such a dork that I missed it. Wow, I see you've been blogging up a storm. I need to check your blog more often now. ;)