November 11, 2009

The Third Trimester

I am officially in my third trimester! It feels like such a huge milestone. I almost feel like I should feel differently now than I did last week because I'm now in a whole new trimester, but obviously, I don't. It still feels good to know that I've made it this far though.

For those who want it, here's a current picture of the baby bump at 28 weeks. I can't believe how much bigger I am now than at 22 weeks! I didn't think I'd really gotten much bigger. Luckily Liz recently lent me a whole bag of maternity shirts, which has been SO helpful. Now I have shirts that actually cover my belly button! Thanks, Liz!

Oh ya, the doctor said he's probably going to induce me on January 18th since I told him it had be be after the 17th because the 15th-17th is the Utah Lindy Exchange. Although, he also gave me permission to go dance my little heart out and try to induce myself. I love my doctor!


2 comments:

ncarroll said...

Love the way you look little one. You are amazing!

Liz said...

Love the baby bump pic! You are getting big. But you're still small. Glad the shirts are coming in handy. I'm so glad you were able to use some of my shirts.