November 25, 2009

Surround Sound


Baby's ears are fully developed so I though I would introduce her to music early in life. My little sister thought this was a great idea and lent me her awesome headphones. That's what I call surround sound!

So far it's been a lot of swing music (she went NUTS over Tuxedo Junction by Glenn Miller Orchestra today). We're going to have a little dancer yet! I'm also going to introduce her to the smooth wonderfulness of Dean Martin. I'm hoping she'll recognize his voice when she's born and I can play it to calm her down. I know it calms me down. :)

If anyone has any other suggestions for music for Baby, feel free to leave it in a comment. I'll see what I can do.

2 comments:

Jackson Arnell said...

Wish i could have speakers like that!!

Liz said...

Salsa music! And classical. My kids love it. Seriously.