February 24, 2011

Spaghetti

Tonight my mom texted me and told me that Lindy loves spaghetti. She's watching her since I'm sick. Anyway, it reminded me of the first time Lindy had spaghetti. I just had to share. I was feeding her while trying to do a million other things so Allan told me that he'd feed her. Apparently Allan's definition of feeding Lindy is putting the bowl on her high chair tray and walking away. *rolling eyes* I returned to see this:


Sadly I'd already stripped her clothes off before this picture. At first I was angry with Allan for not feeding her, but another look at Lindy and all I could do was laugh. It was worth the mess for a picture of her face. It's even in her hair and on her eyelids! I put her in the tub and after I drained it, there were red floaties in a ring around the tub. HAHAHA! The joys of parenting.

No comments: