November 5, 2010

Trafalga

This week Liz asked me if I wanted to take the kids on a play date to Trafalga. I most definitely did so we packed them all up and went. It was a blast! I got to ride the roller coaster with Benjamin and was even able to take Lindy on the carousel. She just looked confused at first and then decided she loved it. She was squealing with delight!

Sadly, Allan's abuela (grandma) died this week and so he decided that he was too sad to work (after finding out we were all at Trafalga) and left and met us there. I was happy to have him. We started all the rides over again when he got there. It's amazing how much playing at Trafalga helped him feel better. ;)

We were literally the only people there so a worker was assigned to us and just followed us around to do whatever rides we wanted. Luckily, we had a manager who was totally laid back and let the adults go on some of the rides they shouldn't have. It was so funny to watch Allan try to squeeze into the little airplanes. I thought the thing might break. Once again, I wish I had pictures!

This manager also let us take Lindy on the lighthouse ride, which is a little kid version of The Rocket at Lagoon. I couldn't believe he let us! She really enjoyed it though. The one she liked the most was the boat ride. It's just like Tidal Wave at Lagoon, only smaller, once again. Lindy would go crazy when we'd get to the top and start going back down. It was so fun to watch! She's such a little thrill seeker. I can't wait for next summer when she'll be a little bigger and able to do all the rides.

No comments: