November 5, 2010

Newspaper Fun

As all of you know (since you read my blog religiously...even though I haven't posted in 10 years), I do couponing. Because of this, I get LOTS and LOTS of newspapers each week. I can never bring myself to just throw them all away, although this would be so much more convenient. No, I have to load up all 500 lbs of them and take them to the recycle bin. So I got them all stacked in piles to load into the car and then life got busy and I didn't do it. All the piles were left on the floor in the living room. This is a very bad thing if you have a crawling baby. I was in the kitchen making dinner and when I went back into the living room, this is what I found:



She was pulling them all over and having a ball. She was all smiles. I couldn't help but laugh. I wasn't even upset. It was worth cleaning it all up to watch her. I even left it for Allan to see because I thought it was so funny. I wish you could all see his face when he walked through the front door and saw it. I had to quickly explain that I was going to clean it up but just had to let him see it. He got a kick out of it too. Lindy is way too much fun. :)

No comments: