November 17, 2010

Downtown Stomp

As many of you know, Allan and I have been helping to run the local dance scene here for a while. It is with great sadness that I tell you that Downtown Stomp has had it's last dance. I'm truly devastated about it. I have LOVED being a part of this. But between work, school and families, it just got to be too much for all of us to do. So we had one last big event to end with a bang. And what a bang it was! Tons and tons of people came for the "Shark Attack" workshop with Shauna and Mark (hence, Shark) from Denver and we had five teams compete at the dance. It was awesome! What's even more awesome is that the Salt Lake Jitterbugs, Allan's team, won the competition! I tried to upload the video but it's just not working. I think it's too big. You can watch it on my Facebook page though. Good job, Jitterbugs!


No comments: