January 5, 2010

2010 Goals

Allan and I both set our big individual goals for 2010 and just laughed when we shared them with each other because they are the same! I'm putting them up here to remind us about them. Everyone else can feel free to remind us to follow through on them as well. :)

1. Get back to school (summer semester for Allan & probably fall for me)
2. Lose weight & get in shape

The best thing about goal #2 is that we want to lose about the same amount of weight. We got a kick out of that. It's going to be so much better to have a partner to work on it with. And hey, a little friendly competition might just help us push a little harder too. Ok, it'll help me for sure. We'll see about Allan. He's not anywhere near as competitive.

We haven't sat down and set our family goals for the year. I think for now we're just trying to make it through having the baby. Maybe after we get through that, we'll figure out what we really need to work on as a family. I think Baby will keep us busy for a while just trying to figure out how to be parents to a newborn. It's exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time.

No comments: