July 25, 2009

Ultrasound Pics

Yesterday I had another ultrasound and things look great. Apparently I will be having a jumping bean. Baby wouldn't stop moving! Allan said that he is definitely my child. It's amazing to me that there can be that much movement inside me and I can't feel a thing. It will be pretty exciting when I do, but that's not going to be for a while. Here are the pictures that we got. The technician labeled it as "My Cute Face," but I've gotta be honest, I don't think it's a cute face. I think my baby looks like Strong Bad from Homestarrunner. I've put the pictures below for you to compare. :)


My Baby

Strong Bad



Isn't it an amazing likeness? HA!

Baby had his hands in his mouth almost the whole time. It resulted in my absolute favorite picture of him sucking his thumb.



I use "he" only because Allan decided it's a boy until proven otherwise. We'll find out for sure on Aug. 17th...if Baby will cooperate.

1 comment:

Liz said...

isn't it amazing how tiny you baby is and yet he/she is fully developed and sucking it's thumb. What a miracle.