July 14, 2009

Houston Aquarium & Hard Rock Cafe

On July 3rd, Allan took the day off and we went to the Houston Aquarium. This will be a bunch of pictures from that excursion. It was so much fun!



Allan looking through the peephole below the stingrays' tank. Pretty awesome.



Allan & Lexi, deep sea divers!


I have no idea why there were white tigers at the aquarium, but there were and they were so very cool!


Allan getting eaten by the white tiger exhibit.




We went in a shark tank tunnel. They were swimming all around it. It was one of the coolest things ever! This saw nose shark (I bet you can't guess why they call it that) went right over our heads!



After the aquarium, we went to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch. It was delicious! There was a car hanging in the restaurant that I absolutely love! If you just change the paint job, it's my new dream car. I love the rocket lights and fins!



1 comment:

Miranda said...

I am so glad you posted pictures! I'm happy to see you had such a great time. I miss you!!!