October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

Until this year, I hadn't carved pumpkins in SO long. I'm not sure why. I love doing it. This year we invited Brad and Miranda over for dinner and pumpkin carving. Brad was hysterical (as usual) and brought his bag of pumpkin carving tools. Basically, it was all of his power tools. What's even more funny is that he and Allan used them for their pumpkins!

I was lame and *didn't get pictures of the pumpkins when they were done, but got pics of Brad and Allan having fun with their "pumpkin carving tools." Our pumpkins were awesome though! We used the stencil things from the carving books and they turned out great! I did an owl in a tree, Allan did three skulls and Brad did a spider in a web. Miranda decided she didn't want to use the stencil and did an awesome mummy face. She didn't like it, but I loved it.

Brad's "Pumpkin Carving Kit" and the boys looking manly.


Brad's, Mine and Miranda's. I don't know why we don't have a closeup of Allan's. His was pretty dang cool, too.



All the pumpkins finished (Allan's is front and center)


*Brad sent me these pics of our pumpkins! YAY!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Those turned out awesome!