May 19, 2010

Voices

I recently auditioned for a singing group called Voices and made it! I am so excited! I didn't think that I was going to make it. They were only taking 9 people and 14 had already auditioned the same day I did and there were going to be more. So this is pretty big.

We had our first rehearsal yesterday. I'm definitely the youngest person there but the other ladies are really nice. I think we'll get along well. We'll be meeting in Riverton once a week for 2 1/2 hours. I'm singing 2nd soprano.I haven't sung that part for a while. I'm always on alto. So this will be fun. We will mainly be doing our performances in December. If anybody wants a performance (family/work parties, community concert, anything), let me know and I'll get you in touch with our director.

2 comments:

The Browns said...

CONGRATS Lexi! I am so excited for you! That will be a ton of fun! And the background on your page is darling! :)

Miranda said...

I am SO proud of you! You are going to have so much fun. It's time you put that voice and music skills to work :)