May 6, 2010

Please Help! - A Letter to Friends & Family

Dear Family & Friends,

In December of 2008 I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Adjusting to the new gluten-free (GF) diet has been one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. To have all your favorite foods ripped away, to watch people eat the good foods you can't, to see the commercials on TV for foods that look so good, but you can't ever eat is miserable. But every once in a while, I'll find something new in the GF world that gives me hope. This is one of them.

Jason's Deli is considering adding gluten-free sandwiches to their menu. Everytime a restaurant has a GF menu, I get excited. It makes eating out with family & friends so much easier for me. Mainly because I really don't like salads. They are currently taking a vote to see if they should actually do this. I'm begging you to PLEASE, PLEASE click on the link below and vote for them to add GF sandwiches to their menu.

Jason's Deli Gluten-Free Sandwiches









Thank you!

Lexi

4 comments:

Kate said...

Alrighty then, I voted!! :)

Emily said...

Done and done!
If you like having a shake for a meal, the health shakes that I'm on are gluten-free, and are actually filling :) I could hook you up!

Alexis said...

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. Emily, I'm very interested in the shakes. Please hook me up!

Miranda said...

Did it! I sure hope they listen :)