November 17, 2008

Disney On Ice


Last Thursday Allan took me to Disney On Ice. When I got the announcement for discounted tickets from work, I emailed it to him and said something like, "Can we please, please, please, please, please, please go?" About 15 minutes later I called him to ask if he got my message and he responded by telling me he already bought the tickets. Talk about a giddy 21-year-old!

As if I wasn't excited enough, when we got there, I found our seats were on the first row! AH! I was like a 5-year-old little girl. I was so excited! Allan was pretty excited too. I think he really enjoyed himself. It was the best date night we've had...probably ever.

We saw Mickey & Minnie, Donald & Daisy, Goofy, Chip & Dale, Aladdin & Jasmine, Genie & Abu,  Beauty & The Beast, Lumiere & Cogsworth & tons of other castle characters. We also saw Ariel & Prince Eric, Cinderella & Her Prince & tons of other princes & princesses in addition to characters from Finding Nemo, Pinocchio, The Lion King & the It's A Small World ride from Disneyland and many more. 

It truly was one of the best nights of my life. The detail Disney puts into things is fantastic. Allan and I decided that we are definitely going to go again next year. I tried to convince him to get me some cool Mickey ears or an Ariel doll & some other cool memorabilia, but he wouldn't oblige. I'm hoping I can convince him next year. Until then, I have my princess t-shirt to remember the night. 




2 comments:

Miranda said...

I am SO glad you had such a good time! It sounds like so much fun. I wonder if I could ever convince Brad to take me.... :)That might be a little too much for him. I'm glad you married such a great guy!

Matt said...

That sounds like fun! I've never been. Miranda told me about the microwave/lights issue. I think that's really funny cause Matt and I never had a problem. Maybe your microwave is just too powerful...