February 4, 2010

Great Poses

I LOVE being home with Lindy everyday. I love getting to know her better and learning more about her personality. She gets cuter everyday! And she's such a good baby! She very rarely cries and if she does, she's super easy to calm down again. She is sleeping 4-5 hrs at a time at night too so I only have to get up a couple of times a night. She's also very cuddly. We really lucked out.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of her (unfortunately they're all from my phone so the quality isn't that great):

Daddy fell asleep while holding Lindy in NICU.

This is one of, if not THE first pictures of Lindy with her eyes open.

Lindy always has her hands up when she's sleeping. I love it when she plays moose. Sadly, I accidentally deleted the picture where her fingers were fully out. But you get the idea.

Out cold!

This is one of my favorites. I put her down on a little pile of clothes on the bed and she rolled down it onto her side. Because her hands were by her face (like always), he rolled down & smashed her cheeks with her hands. She actually stayed like that for a good few minutes w/o any complaining. I couldn't stop laughing at her.

The absolute best pose ever: Thriller...thriller night! That's right, in her sleep she raised up her hands and did the thriller pose. Awesome.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

his-ter-i-cal she is sooo cute!

Kate said...

She sure is a cutie! And I can't get over how cute her name is! I'm excited to take her pictures at her blessing.

The Browns said...

Oh how I love the faces she makes! We are still so happy for you@

Liz said...

How cute! I LOOOOVE the thriller pose, actally all of them. So cute! This is when blogging gets soo fun! lots and lots of baby pictures! Keep them coming! And start keeping your camera handy. Anyway, my kids are finally all better!! No runny noses, no coughs, nothing! Yea! 100% well! So now we have to go over so they can meet their little cousin. :)