October 19, 2009

More Excitement!

I know that all of my posts have been about the baby and that's it, but I want to make sure I write everything down so I don't forget it. It's also the biggest part of our lives right now. So here goes yet another baby update.

Yesterday morning I not only felt Baby move, I SAW her move too! My belly looked like it was twitching. It was so cool! I thought I was imagining it at first. I told Allan to look and he confirmed that I am, in fact, sane and that it was moving. Well, as sane as possible being pregnant. I've totally got the pregnancy brain thing going on. It's quite funny. Anyway, Allan and I got to watch her move around for a few minutes before she stopped. I honestly think I could watch it for hours if she'd cooperate. 

It's so hard not to be ecstatic about every new progression. Maybe I won't be so awed with the next baby, but it's so amazing to me now. In the words of my mom, "ah, the miracle of life." It really is exciting.

1 comment:

Liz said...

it is so exciting to feel your baby move for the first time and to see your belly move for the first time. It gets a lot cooler too! I'm so happy for you guys and I love the baby updates! Keep them coming. Oh and BTW I have a few Maternaty shirts that I think would fit you if you want to borrow them. Just let me know. :)