October 26, 2008

Four hours & 1400 cotton balls later...


For Halloween this year, I wanted Allan and I to dress up together. I searched tons of websites but didn't find any costumes I was really crazy about. So I went to JoAnn's to see if I could find anything in their pattern catalogs that I liked. I found a really cute Little Bo Peep costume & thought of Allan being my sheep. I about died laughing right there. So Little Bo Peep and her sheep it is.
I'm starting with Allan's costume (and still laughing hysterically everytime I picture him in it). I bought white scrubs and a white hoodie and am covering them with cotton balls. It's going to be great!...and time consuming. But four hours and 1400 cotton balls later, the pants are finished and they look awesome! I just have to figure out a way to keep the cotton balls from fraying. I'm hoping hairspray will do it. Now for the hoodie...:S

1 comment:

Miranda said...

That will be so awesome! I am VERY impressed with your dedication!