December 31, 2010

HUGE Savings

Have I mentioned how much I love couponing? I do! I love the thrill of getting a killer deal on stuff. And tonight, I totally scored. I went to WalMart and price matched other ads and then used my coupons. Because I knew I was going to make out like a bandit, I went around WalMart and wrote down their prices for everything I got so I could see just how much I saved. I'm a nerd, I know. Everything in the picture below (all pictures were erased from camera) would've been about $223. After the price matching it was $170. After coupons.....$22!! Granted, I had to pay $11 in sales tax (for the original $170) but it was so awesome!

4 Puffs plus lotion: FREE!

4 Vicks DayQuil/NyQuil: FREE

4 Vicks VapoSprays: FREE

4 Crest Pro-Health Mouthwashes: FREE

10 Nivea Lip Gloss/Chapsticks: FREE

18 Tide Single Loads: FREE

18 Pantene shampoos/conditioners/gels/hairsprays/creme $.75 ea

2 Old Spice Body Sprays: $1.25 ea

2 Colgate toothbrushes: $.49 ea

6 Gillette Proglide razors: $.97 ea! (Normally $9 ea)

4 boxes of Fruity Pebbles $.88 ea

Ok, I confess, it should've been a little bit more, but the coupons weren't going through so they ended up entering them all by hand and I think they entered a few more than they should've. I haven't officially gone over it yet. I'm still enjoying my high of saving over $200! Woot!

No comments: