September 30, 2009

Allan's Turn

On Sunday night, Baby was kicking pretty hard so I decided to see if Allan could feel her. I didn't think he would, but we had nothing to lose. I had him put his hand on my tummy and wait. After just a few seconds, his whole face lit up! He looked like a kid on Christmas morning. He definitely felt her moving and he was SO excited. He got to feel her about 4 or 5 times before she stopped. After that, he put his head on my belly and talked to her for a bit. I'm not sure if she can hear him yet, but it was darling. He now sleeps with his hand draped over my belly, just in case she moves again. I'm so lucky to have a husband who is so excited about this baby! I think she's got him wrapped around her little finger already. 

1 comment:

Liz said...

That is so cute! I wanna feel her move now. And tell Allan to keep talking because she can absoulutly hear him and will recognize his voice after she is born. Baby's can start to hear things after 14 weeks. So talk, talk, talk to that baby.