February 19, 2009

Valentines Surprise


Since Allan & I were going to be driving on Valentine's day this year, Allan decided to celebrate a day early. Friday at 4:30 in the afternoon, the receptionist at my office asked if I could come downstairs because someone was there to see me. I about lost it. It had been a very long week & I was going crazy. Then, somebody has the nerve to come in at 4:30 on Friday afternoon. I really had to work hard to not blow a fuse. Needless to say, I wasn't happy with this person.

However, when I got downstairs and opened the door, there was Allan with a huge bouquet of flowers. They were beautiful! And I was so relieved that I didn't have to deal with a client. Allan was much, much better. 

Below are the pictures of my beautiful bouquet. Yes, they are in a pitcher because I don't have a vase. Hey, it works. The top picture is the bouquet about a week after I got it, all bloomed. Lillies are some of my favorite flowers & in that picture, I can see why.







No comments: